Sunday, 6 September 2015

Birthday celebrations!!

So it was my birthday the other week!!

I've finally hit the big 2-1.

It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself.!

  • First of all, I had a joint birthday party with my stepdad the week before. He turned 50 the week before my birthday. Although, it hadn't really felt like my party it ended up a really fun night.
  • My boyfriend treated me to a trip to Chester zoo. I've always loved the zoo and it was something we've both wanted to do for a long time now. Highlights of the day included going the new Islands boat ride section and get renched in the 5 minutes of torrential rain. Getting to see the new baby elephant. Having ice cream by the tiger enclosure. I also got a stuffed elephant (I've called her Heffa) who I can't seem to stop snuggling with!
  • We went to Chester the day before my birthday and I got to pick my birthday present, I chose two Pandora rings!
  • On the actual day, I spent my time with my grandparents having a really nice walk in the sunshine.
  • In the evening my Mum, Stepdad and Brother came over and we had a really good time chatting. We were meant to go the pub but it never happened!! 
  • I went shopping with my Dad to Birkenhead and he bought me some perfume that I've wanted for aaaaaages! 
So overall I had an amazing birthday, and I've included a pic of some of my favourite presents I got this year.
(L-R: Heffa, Pandora rings, La vie est belle, earrings, 21 glass)

How did you celebrate your 21st? Or how are you planning to celebrate it?

Abi x