Thursday, 24 September 2015

Liverpool shopping HAUL!

Last week, Bluestripedsquare was a very lucky gal who friggin passed her final University module! So, my Mum decided to treat us to a girly day out in Liverpool and spoilt me rotten with some lovely new things.

Do you want to see what I got? Who am I kidding?
Of course you do!
Prepare for a photo heavy post, mwahaha!
Skirt, New look
Close up of print

The first item I got was this gorgeous skirt from New Look. It channels the 70's vibes quite nicely, I feel. It's quite a bold print for me and is definitely taking me out my comfort zone with the colours! I naturally vere towards darker shades like black/grey/blue, so it'll make a nice change to pop this skirt on.
Boots, Deichmann

My mum made me BIN the shoes I was wearing once I'd bought these. Pretty OTT but the pumps I was wearing had totally fallen apart tbf...

Airbrush Concealer, Clinique. Available from Boots.
This is the absolute baby of my makeup routine. Sadly mine had run out not long ago and I figured I'd mourned it long enough so I picked up another! Expect a review coming soon...

Handbag, New Look
When I saw this I had to have it. It's beautiful purpley colour will work very well with my wardrobe, maybe not so much with my new skirt haha. It's a decent size and has both pockets AND a shoulder strap. YESSSSS.

Cropped top, New Look
 Again, this top is challenging my style confidence by being a cropped top. I know, I know, its 2015 and crop tops have been all over this Summer, but it still makes me nervous having my tummy on show. I like this one because it's a little bit longer (still cropped), so its a nice step in to challenging my nerves. I think it'll look great with some jeans and my new boots!
Black top, New Look
Finally, another black top! This one is nice and simple with a little bit of decoration at the bottom. I intend to match it with my jazzy skirt, tights and a cute necklace.

I hadn't realised before, but I really had a good shop in New Look! 

What do you think about my buys? Any tips for outfits?

Abi x
p.s. I've not included prices as I was strictly told not to look at them by my Mum. What a cutie!