Thursday, 1 October 2015

Clinique: Airbrush Concealer REVIEW

Today's post is alll about one of my fave beauty buys. I picked up one of Clinique's Airbrush Concealer last year, after recommendations from my Mum. We both have similar skin types (mixed oily/dry) and she absolutely loves it. 
I had my reservations at first, my Mum's beauty tastes don't always match up to mine, if I'm honest. Yet my old concealer had run out so I decided to give it a go.

To cut a long story short, I was impressed. It goes on easily, and blends very well. I have it in the lightest shade and find it quite versatile. I've used it both under and over foundation before and also as a highlighter on occasion. Frequently, on days where I don't wear have much make up this will be one of the only products I use. It works well on both my oilier patches and drier skin, although sometimes it has dried those patches out a little more.

Sadly, it ran out a few weeks ago. It lasted around a year and a half, which I think isn't too shabby considering how much I used it. It's readily available from Clinique counters, or online.

However, on a recent shopping trip I remembered to pick up a new one. It's a little pricey at £19.00 but its definitely a product I'll rebuy again and again.

Have you tried this concealer before?

Abi x
P.s. I smartly picked mine up from Boots, used a voucher and racked up some Advantage points!