Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Would you rather: Book Tag!


I thought I'd try my hand at a Blog Tag! Being such a book lover, it was only natural I chose a book one as my first Tag. 
My favourite series, on one shelf. It's the only shelf of mine that is organised...
  1. Read a series or stand-alone books?// The answer to this is always going to be a series. I enjoy stand-alone books very much but far, far prefer a big meaty series to sink my teeth into.
  2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?// I'm actually going to say neither, I associate with both genders well. Although I haven't read many books that do so, I really enjoy when authors make use of non-binary genders and how this is represented within the world portrayed.
  3. Rather shop in a bookstore or online?// This is kind of a bit of both. I love going into bookstores and have a real good wander but I very rarely buy anything. I typically buy more books online.
  4. Would you prefer all books to become movies or TV shows?// This is a slightly loaded questions, after the success Game of Thrones has undeniably had as a TV show. It enables the show makers to expand into the world a lot deeper and more richer, yet there are some books that just aren't the same on the small screen (I'm looking at you, Legend of the Seeker). My answer is, if they have enough money behind them then they should give us million TV episodes, please.
  5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?// 5 books a week, 5 pages a day would kill me! 
  6. Be a professional book reviewer or an author?// I'm only just getting into writing book reviews at the moment, but I'm really enjoying it so probably the reviewer!
  7. Rather read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?// New book every 6 months, I love discovering new stories.
  8. Would you prefer to be a librarian or own a book store?// A book store, so I can steer lots of people towards my favourite authors AND make a bit of money from it....MWAHAHA
  9. Rather only read your favourite genre or your favourite author?// well, my fave author falls within my fave genre sooo that's an easy one. Plus picking a genre means more books to read. Which means I win.
  10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?// The majority of books that I read are eBooks but I still prefer physical books. Reading via a screen doesn't bother me but nothing quite beats the feel of a hefty book. Nor, dare I say it, the smell of a well-loved book. Whenever I buy a handbag my first thought is still "will I get my book and my purse in that?".
For my first tag, I actually really enjoyed writing this! I'm going to tag 

Abi x
P.S.Don't forget to send me your lists :)