Saturday, 7 November 2015

5's: 5 Inspirational Instagram Accounts

If you follow me on social media, you may (or not) have noticed an incy, wincy, tiny increase in my Instagram usage recently.
Well, yep....just a little increase... 
I've always loved taking photos and I used to use Instagram a fair bit when the mood struck me. But somewhere along the way my Instagramming just fizzled out. 
Now fast forward a wee bit. To September when I started this here blog. I started expanding my social media profile, mostly on Twitter. And by extension I began to look at what other people did with theirs. This naturally led me to peruse other people's Instagram's (translation: stalked). 

From there, I began to enjoy thinking how I would style things. Or what would look interesting in a picture. 
I found it quite inspiring and it made me want to join in too.

Wow, longer intro than I'd intended...but what my ramblings have been trying to say is that this weeks 5s is about Instagram accounts that I enjoy.

  1. Xleptodactylous// I think this account deserves the number 1 spot. Hers not only one o my favourite Instagram accounts but also blogs. I have serious photo prop envy and just love Xleptodactylous's general style
  2. Spookykiah// I really like Kiah's photos. But what I think I like most is that they are frequently places I know. I'm really enjoying seeing familiar spots from someone else's viewpoint. Plus her posts are spooky and kooky, 'nuff said.
  3. Bookwormboutique//Soooo I like books. Did you know that yet? This instagram tends to show a fair bit of book merch in cool, varied ways.This account first introduced me to the "I'd rather be a bookdragon than a bookworm". I am a bookdragon. Hear me roar.
  4. Georgina Grogan// This is a lass with a whole lot of sass. Also, the best Halloween make up ever set eyes on.My favourite was her depiction of Ursula from Disney's "The Little Mermaid". Awesome or what?
  5. Hannahfgale// My favourite lifestyle blog, reflected in pretty Instagram pictures. What's not to love? In fairness, Hannah writes with an element of levity that comes across in her pics.
Just a few accounts I'm loving at the moment! Do you know any of these? Are there any you'd recommend?
Abi x

P.s. If you fancy a peek at my Instagram account, then I suppose that's okay ;)