Wednesday, 18 November 2015

I won an AWARD!!

Only joking. Well, kinda.. I got nominated for The Liebster award by Xleptodactylous to answer some ppppreeettty old random questions.
The rules are thank the person that nominated you, create a post if you accept the award, link to them and answer their questions, then choose ten bloggers (typically those with under 200 followers) and ask them ten questions in return. 
1.) Favourite biscuit?

Definitely a choccy digestive. Or a chocolate chip cookie...Or a bourbon....Okay, maybe I have a problem here.

2.) "Hey, Ezio, why you keep falling for?"


I recognize this as a super cool reference to Assassins Creed. If you don't then this is not the blog for you.

3.) What is your favourite book?

Nope. It's going to take lots of bribery and torture to make me choose just ONE book. However, in the interests of fair play, my favourite series will forever be the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.
4.) What's your favourite thing to blog about?
Lifestyle probably. Although they don't come naturally, I'm enjoying writing more book reviews .
5.) Remove all boundaries: what one job would you absolutely love to do, regardless of your skill level? 
Probably my current job (Physiotherapist) I've worked so bloody hard to get to this point. It feels like I've been aiming forever.
6.) What's your absolute, one piece only, favourite item of clothing? Show a picture if you can.
I have a ratty old jumper that I've had approximately 3 years now. It never fails to make me feel cosy. However, it is grim and way to misshapen to respectfully post a photo of it.... Maybe on Instagram in a week then? ;)
7.) What one expensive item are you saving up for, even if it'll take you approximately 42 years?
If you'd asked me a few weeks ago I'd have said a coat. But I recently bought a new coat soooooo..I'd probably say Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturiser. I had a sample a while back and literally eke'd ecery drop out of it. 
8.) Which three famous people, dead or alive, would you like to be trapped in a lift with?
Robert Jordan//see above for reasons. Da da daVinci// it'd be cool and you know it. Matt Bellamy//because he's a paranoid conspiracy nut, and it'd help stop me from panicing if someone was worse...
9.) Which three famous people, dead or alive, would you like to trap in a lift, whilst you yourself laugh maniacally outside?
Nicki Minaj// I find her voice nbasally and irritating. Alan Carr// same reason to be honest. David Cameron//admit it, who wouldn't be tempted?
10.) Would you rather touch a rainbow or ride on a cloud?
Ride a cloud. This implies an ability to me. Whereas touching a rainbow seems less realistic. Also Skittles exist y'alll.

Ip, dip, dip, my blue ship....I choose...
Xleptodactylous//Yes, again...hehe

Questions...:
  1. One product to rule them all?
  2. Favourite childhood rhyme (lyrics included please)
  3. Least favourite school subject and why?
  4. Favourite weather?
  5. Are you scared of anything?
  6. Favourite accent
  7. Weirdest song you've ever listened to...and liked.
  8. Pick a Random Fact.
  9. Favourite word.
  10. Can you play an instrument? If yes; what? If no; what would you like to play?
Go forth my pretties!
Abi x