Thursday, 17 March 2016

Infinite Variety 2016: 65,73,93,102,126,135,148,151,152,153,193,197

If you hadn't guessed, all these numbers are from one author. One of my faves actually...Yep, it's good ol' Terry P. Or Terry Pratchett as the world knows him as. 
One of many bookstacks dotted around my Dad's home.
I have had an upbringing surrounded by his works. The Colour of Magic, was among the first books I really got my teeth into, back when the reading bug first got me. I can't think about my Dad's home and not imagine a couple of Discworld novels scattered in the background. To me, reading a Discworld book is like coming home. Especially as last week marked a whole year that the world has survived post-TP. 
Now, you can argue the nuances and uniqueness of each book, but I'm just going to throw it out there that I'm giving the collective works a 5/5 from me. I have favourites and I have novels that I've only read once.  These books will forever hold a place in my heart. Clearly others feel the same, seeing how not one, not two but freaking 12!! Made it onto the top 200 books.
If you haven't read them, go read them.
That is all.
Abi x
P.s. If you genuinely haven't read them, there's a million different ways you can, have a google and it won't seem nearly so daunting.