Friday, 24 June 2016

A place of my own...

I guess this is shaping up to be a rambley time over on bluestripedsquare. I'm having a lot of trouble writing more series and structured posts lately. Instead it feels like this blog is temporarily going back to what it originally was. A quiet place for me to garble on. 
It seems I've had so much going on lately, but the urge to blog about it is at an all time low. Simultaneously in constantly thinking of new blog post ideas, yet not getting round to doing them. Go figure. 
I mean, I'm loving work at the moment, even if it is a humungous challenge. I'm taking part in book swaps (mostly with my dad, but also some good friends too). 
The weathers great (70% of the time  counts, right?).
I've had some lovely meals out, in some outfits that I'm really happy with. 
Not long went on a little weekend away to East Yorkshire.
I'm planning a day up Snowden soon too. As well as plenty of great rugby.
I guess you'll just have to hear about it all via chatty rambles...and Instagram naturally!

What have you been up to lately? 
Abi x