Sunday, 26 June 2016

How to take a #badselfie

Oh lookie here. Another post with ellipses, colloquial terminology and abundance of exclamation marks. Yep, definitely one of my posts! 
So, as rare as I do them, I think we can all safely say I have mastered taking selfies. Well, bad ones at least...
It takes real dedication to be as naff as I am. Being the considerate person I am, I thought I'd share a few of my "best" tips...
1) getting your pose on// I'm sorry but if you're not pouting unrealistically is it even classed as a selfie??? Exactly...
2) Facing correctly// once pose is decided upon,  looking  away from camera is advisable
3) Selfies with others// I find it helps if the other person doesn't know the selfie is being taken...
(Wrong way dad!)
4) Angle work// although the type of camera doesn't particularly matter, mastery of the angles will ensure you do not accidentally take an effective selfie.

5) Finally, if you're not sure your selfie is going to fulfill "bad" criteria// then why not place a handy digit over the lense! 

Enjoy taking bad selfies with these foolproof tips. Don't be ashamed! Spread the #badselfie love!
Abi x