Saturday, 16 July 2016

Why we all need time to ourselves

One of the reasons I first started blogging was because I had too much time. Yeah. That was actually a thing at one point. Last summer I was struggling to fill my days whilst an uncertain future hung overhead. 

I started reading blogs and fell very quickly in love with the concept. That soon develope into a desire to write my own. With a few draft post in hand I finally set up this here blog, full of my thoughts and personality.

Nowadays, finding the time to work on my blog is darn hard going. Unsurprisingly. But for me, blog time is me time. This is the place where I come and I can just be myself. I can let my rambles out safely and freely. It helps declutter my head on a (semi) regular basis.

I think it's so important to give yourself the time to just be. Whether it's running a hot bath, a killer gym sesh or sat writing a post. 
We all need that time to just reconnect with ourselves.

Abi X