Tuesday, 9 August 2016

10 thoughts I've had today...


So, I've seen a few posts along these lines and I actually really like them. I feel like ya get that little insight into peoples head and gosh darn they seem like a real person. Today has been a rather up/down day so it seemed an interesting one to choose!

  1.  Crap, why didn't I prep my fruit last night?
  2. I've overdone the porridge. Ffs, Goldilocks I am not..
  3. Is it lunchtime yet? Oh wait, only just gone 10...
  4. Hell Yeah! My patient brought me CAKE! Did yours? No, shame...
  5. Do you get this exercise yet? Please because my knees are killing me. 
  6. Lets abolish squats...forever
  7. Why do I live so far from work?
  8. Yay Lewis! Kisses yah?
  9. Yay food!
  10. Is it bedtime yet??
This was actually a pretty fun post to squeeze in haha, if you like it let me know! If yo u didn';t then get lost cos I did so there will be more....
You've been warned...
Abi x