Tuesday, 11 October 2016

I'm on YouTube!

To my three loyal and only readers you may be wondering why I'm branching out into YouTube. I will allow you this doubt because let's face it, updating on this wee blog has become rather...shit tbh. It's not through lack of enjoyment, I just struggle to find the motivation to give myself the time to sit and play on my corner of the Internet.
So why am I making even more work for myself? 
Well to be frank, it's because I want to.
There's no ulterior motives. I simply fancy it. Why not have a go?
At the end of the day, blogging is a hobby. Talking and sharing my thoughts is just something I enjoy. Whether I do it well or not is a matter of opinion to the receiver. But get this, it doesn't matter! So long as continue to enjoy blogging and being online then so help me, I'll be doing it my own way.
To me YouTube seems like a challenge, and a pretty fun one at that. I'm not setting expectations on myself, except to maybe gain an understanding on how to edit! I don't plan on setting an upload schedule. Life's erratic, get over it.
So why should I not have a try? I've got nothing to lose.

Is there anything you feel like trying but haven't worked up the courage to just yet?
Abi X