Saturday, 26 November 2016

5 ways to relax


Let's face it, we're all busy little bees. Every now and then it can really get to us. It's times like then that we need some decent de-stressing strategies in the repertoire. Here's a few of my faves:

1. Have a bath: I'm not trying to say you smell buuuuut.... Nah. This ain't just a quick spruce, go all out for a de-stress bath. Candles, bubbles the lot. You deserve it.
2. Food: I have a love/hate relationship with comfort eating. I'm trying hard to move away from it but I can't deny that after a shitty day all I crave is something stodgy or sweet. It's not ideal but hey, it works for me.
3. Walk: I'm lucky enough to live in a beautiful area with plenty of nice paths and gorgeous views. Sometimes all I need to clear my head can be a nice wander. Even now, when it's dark early and cold out, I still head out with my torch and woolly hat.
4. switch off: as a blogger and general social media addict this is a hard one for me to do. I'm just used to having my phone 
5. Read: are you surprised by this? I've saved my favourite for last. Reading has always been my go to, it just lets me let the real world slip away for me.

How do you relax?

Abi X