Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Kilner pop up event!

SUPER EXCITING TIMES GUYS! Probably a bit OTT with the capitals but on Thursday I got to attend the very first Kilner pop up event opening night over in Liverpool. They've set up the shopin an amazing store called the Rex Concept store to start off celebrating 175 years in business (oldtimers!) culminating in a special anniversary glass. Let's face it they've found a way to make a bloggers fave even better.


But back to the event. I was super excited for two reasons:
  1. It's the first time I've been invited to this kind of event( which I'll talk about more in another post soon!)
  2. I was drooling over the possible Insta opportunities (You can't blame me right?) 
I'll be honest here, this post isn't sponsored but I had such a lovely evening that I had to write about it.

The event had several stations: one showcasing freakshakes where we mad eour own mini ones, one with different punches (I fell in love with the Winter Pimms one) and finaly a tasting station with infused alcohols. That was absolutely my favourite, with a cheeky Candy Cane vodka being a stand out.


 Someone, obviously had given them a head's up about bloggers because food was provided by a local Lebanese stret food restaurant: I've been Bakchich before and really enjoyed the food, so it was an extra little treat that they were involved.





We were also lucky enough to receive to a cute lil goody bag, with a bottle of wine, a glass and lots of ideas on what to do with Kilner.

The final thing helping to make the night lovely was a our own name
s handwritten in chocolate by the fabulous brand: The Chocloate Cellar. I did plan on showing you a pic but it, well, I kinda ate it #sorrynotsorry. You can check out there stuff in store or put in some custom orders yourself just in time for Christmas

Overall, I had a lovely time at my first event. The next one has lots to live up to!

Have you even been to a bliog event? How did your first blog event go?
 Abi x

Ps: Kilner pop up shop runs 24th-30th November on Bold Street, Liverpool
Bakchich also resides on Bold Street
P.P.S. I'm totally not sorry for the photo overload ;)