Thursday, 15 December 2016

CHRISTMAS TAG!!

Let's be honest, most people are in the mood for Christmas by now. If you're not a Christmas person, that's cool but you probs won't enjoy this post.
As it says in the title this is a wee little Christmas Tag post. Admottedly, no one tagged me but I accepted my spinster state a log time ago... On with the tag!



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I’m a sucker for a rom com, my top picks include The Holiday and Love Actually. Although it’ll be bittersweet seeing Alan Rickman in it this year.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning, none of this Christmas Eve lark!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I remember one year trying to open a present for nearly two hours because it was so super-wrapped haha.

4. favourite festive food?
CHOCOLATE! Of course. It’s the perfect time to indulge.

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
Has to be my Kindle hands down. I’ve had it for three years now and it’s still one of my most prized possessions.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Homemade mince pies on Christmas Eve…gahhhh.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
See above answer. We also make a trifle for Santa on Christmas Eve, as well as swapping cards with the immediate family.
8. What tops your tree?
Angel (like me ;))
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Literally don’t know! I don’t think I ever wanted anything to extravagant so I almost always got what I wanted.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family and friends, but also eating all the chocolate #priorities…


Abi x