Monday, 5 December 2016

NEW BLOG HEADER!!!

How exciting is this? I know right?

This is a reward for me. I've never spent money on the blog before. I told myself it wasn't worth it unless I could commit to writing. Well, it's amazing for me to say that I have done exactly that, and have been writing for well over a year now. So, naturally I treated this wee blog to a cheeky little makeover.

I got in touch with Jemma from Dorkface, because I've seen several of her designs and they never fail to impress. She asked me if I had any ideas in mind and I gave her few details. Jemma was absolute star to work with, and gave me an estimate for when the designs would be ready.
I was not dissappointed as she came up with several different ideas and then gave me time to decide if I liked any or if there was anything else that could be added.

Luckily I fell straight in love with the above design, saving me from being super indecisive!

The whole process was really casual and gave me a lot of input into the design and actually not that expensive to do. In my head I thought it'd have been a lot more than actually was! If you're after a new header yourself I'd recommend you drop her a line!!

Abi x

P.S. What do you think of the new header??

p.p.s this is not an ad, I'm just really happy with the work