Thursday, 29 December 2016

Saying goodbye to 2016... 27 thoughts

Hi everyone! I guess its a sure bet to say this is likely my last post of the year...
How strange a year 2016 has turned out to be, is all I can say. It seems to be a year that a lot of people want to forget, be it on a personal level or larger (I mean, what even were politics this year?).  
Personally, it's ended up being a good year for me and I thought it'd be nice to talk about why! I find that it helps to focus on those good points every now and then, and help keep a bit of perspective. So, without further ado:

  1. I climbed lots of mountains// literally, and boy was it fun!
  2. I bought a tripod 
  3. I went to two blog events!
  4. Another year passed since qualifying as a Physio
  5. Actually keeping up with this wee blog and showing some consistency (on occasion)
  6. reading allll the books
  7. reading more books...
  8. all the ellipses...
  9. Meeting some great bloggers
  10. Attending the Rugby League Magic Weekend in Newcastle
  11. hitting 100 posts on Blue Striped Square
  12. Eating healthier
  13. Losing weight and achieving my goal
  14. Getting fitter
  15. keeping cycling as part of my commute
  16. getting a new tattoo!
  17. Getting a piercing 
  18. Convincing my sister to get a piercing (oops..)
  19. Becoming more confident talking to others
  20. being more confident professionally
  21. Loving my figure for what it is
  22. acing my twitter goal 
  23. trouncing my pageviews on bloger
  24. Wearing clothes I want to wear and not necessarily feel I should be wearing
  25. cutting my hair shorter than expected..
  26. trying a dip dye that can only be seen at certain times ie after witchcraft 
  27. having a generally alright year!
What are you looking forward to next year?

Abi x