Monday, 13 March 2017

20 thoughts on your first driving lesson

I recently posted about how I've finally, after lots of deliberation and stress, finally started driving lessons. It's not something I take lightly and I'm still scared shitless every time I'm behind the wheel. So in an attempt to bring a bit of humour to the situation I came up with the post about what went through my head before my first lesson. Enjoy... 

1. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god
2. Is it too late to cancel? 
3. Shut the instructors here...
4. Thank the Lord, I'm in the passenger seat, can't harm anyone from here
5. Cool were going to a quiet road.
6. Da fuck are we?
7. Okay, it's time
8. I'm getting the cockpit drill( must not giggle)
9. It's time to set off
10. Mental screaming
11.*at 10mph* this isn't so bad
12. Woah were up to 20 mph, I'm not ready for this
13. Turn left?? Can't we keep going straight...
14. Successfully navigated the corner
15. And another...
16. We literally going circle here lol
17. Time to pull over
18. MUST not hit that tree
19. Annnnnd we stall to a stop
20. Same again next week?

In truth I'm up to my fourth lesson now and while I'm still very nervous in also kinda loving it.

Can you drive? 
Abi x