Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Round up 1: with #LivBloggersIgnite

Things are a little busy at the moment, so I thought it would be nice to start doing a few wee round uo posts. Todays post is about last Saturday, I felt like I didn't stop all day!

The driving lesson
I'm cracking my way through these now, even starting a few maneuvers. Its creeping close rto my theory test so I'll be hitting the books very soon, eek!


#LivbloggersIgnite
Blog events are like buses, nothing for ages then two come along at once! This Saturday I was lucky enough to attend the #LivBloggersIgnite workshop in Liverpool. It was lovely to see lot of local bloggers again and meet a few new faces, in the cutesy Tapas restaurant Roja Pinchos. The event consisted on a few different talks, all quite detailed and varying around blogging. My favourite was probably the one by Future Boss Club leader Jayne who challenged us to up our Networking game. Also received talks from Edward Ridding about Wordpress, Jurga all about #INSPO mag and a finale from Jenny Mugridge. We all received a cheeky free glass of Cava and a snazzy Goody bag! (Bonus).
 There was also a classic selfie spot but I'm afraid the red light made it a wee bit demonic!Thanks Ruth for the invite!


Anarchist book fair
Held just down the road from the blogger event was an anarchist book fair. I had a lovely stroll through it and even picked up a wee book. Admittedly I didn't get the one I really wanted as I didn't have enough change. Still, it was a cool thing to stuble upon.

Race evening
Finally, until the twee hours of the morning I was at a charity race evening for our local cadets unit(which my sister takes part in). It was great fun and 20% of the profits went to the victims of the New Ferry explosion.

Quite a busy day, wouldn't you agree?
Have you enjoyed this style of post?

Abi x