Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Self-dating

I read a lovely post by Northern Blood the other day, talking about how, before we date others we should date ourselves. Deep right? It really struck home to me and reminded me of a point I made in this post.

Having been in long term relationship my whole adult life, one that has now ended, my sense of self has taken a hit. 
I've made lots of positive changes ( and loving them) but I'm still feeling a little lost at times. 
Going back to that blog post by Northern Blood, she recommends everyone should date themselves( at any point in life). To me, this sounds like a fun way to get to know myself again as well as adjusting to being a single pringle. 
So watch this space guys...

Abi x

Still not sold on it? Then check out Abbey's blog post,she gives a few pros to it!