Friday, 9 June 2017

5 things I'm loving

It seems I've turned round and my life has changed again. I've started a new team in work and even though it's great the first few weeks settling in are always hard work(also I really miss my old team!!). It's nice to know that even with change that there's all the small things that can help keep you grounded.

It actually seems to me that there's quite a few things I've been enjoying at the moment so naturally I wanted to write a post about it... (well, obvs).

Books:
Now that almost of my work is wrapped up for my last rotation, I'm actually getting back into reading again. It literally feels like a breath of fresh air for me. Like, I can't describe how sad I've been with having barely any time for reading lately.

Music:
I feel like I've turned round and all of a sudden there's a load of great new music from my fave artists. My current addiction is Paramore's Hard Times. In honesty I've listened to it a million times and still love hearing it. That and Imagine Dragons Thunder give me all the heart eye emojis. 

Skincare:
This should rightfully have its own post as I've been trying lots of new things. However my current love is this bad boy ( Youth peel) that I picked up at a recent Body Shop event. It leaves my face feeling lovely and refreshed whenever I use it. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. 

Makeup:
See above comment about needing its own post ha. In truth it's been a while since I talked about makeup over here, surprising because again I've been trying lots of new things lately. Anyway a product I've been loving lately has to be the Kiko eye shadow I got in a CarnLIVal goody bag. I just love the colour and it's seriously easy to apply and blend. Perfect for someone who prefers their makeup as easy as poss.

Family:
It's corny but since moving home I've been getting on great with my family. It's surprising because we're all such a mix of personalities and opinionated as hell. Still I've been loving spending more time with then and actually that's okay with me.

This post has been a nice little recap for me, what things have you lived recently? 

Abi x