Thursday, 27 July 2017

Cheerz

Big ears... sorry couldn't resist! Today's post is just a quick review tbh. Sadly not sponsored(shame eh?) but just a nice post about good service!


Crashing in the spare room comes with its own perils. Mostly that I don't have much say about the colour scheme (weirdly green in case you wondered). But what I can do is decorate over it...

The short story is that's what I did! I wanted to put some nice photos up from my instagram. So looking round at the variety of websites that will let you make prints I finally spotted
Cheerz amongst the crowd. 
I ended up getting 20 pics printed, all from my instagram but you could link your Cheerz account to other social media accounts if you wanted. The selection included a range of sizes but I chose the Polaroid-sequel style. I opted to not have any text on mine but that could be a nice memento if you make some for other people. 

Prices varied depending on what size you chose(naturally) but my order came out to about £7 with postage.

The order came pretty quickly, and they arrived in good condition on proper photo paper. A nice bonus was a cheeky money off your next order code that got included for future use.



Overall I was really happy with the service and how much more personalised my room now looks! 

Abi x

Ps yeah not sponsored, just a pleased blogger with a voice haha